Living in Arizona, the air is always dry. Everyone talks about the dry
heat, but no one ever mentions the dry cold. I’m a big believer in the dry cold! Oliver, however, is not convinced. I think he just hates his sweater.
Growing up in Illinois when it hit 60 degrees, we were wearing shorts, tank tops, and flip flops. If the temperature even flirted with the 70’s, we were laying out in the backyard working on our tans!
In Arizona that is definitely NOT the case! 70 degrees is perfect hoodie weather. Below that, it’s cold! Granted, we don’t have the bitter winds, snow, or freezing rain, but when the temperature drops, we really feel it.
I digress. Regardless of if it’s hot or cold, the air in Arizona is dry! So I had been thinking about getting a humidifier for awhile now especially since I’ve had to kick the heat on.
At the same time, I’ve had multiple people recommend using essential oils to ease some of my current symptoms-mostly the vertigo, nausea, and headaches. While researching essential oils, I learned they could be diffused. If you’re like me and don’t know what a diffuser is, it’s essentially a humidifier that also breaks down the oils into micro-particles and sends them into the air.
So I decided I’d give it a try and get a diffuser rather than a humidifier, which led to me looking into different brands of diffusers and essential oil companies in general. I checked out quite a few on Amazon and just wasn’t that impressed. So I turned to Pinterest! At first it seemed like doTerra and Young Living were both pretty equally loved, but the more research I did, the clearer it became that Young Living Essential Oils are made of a higher quality-100% pure therapeutic quality, have a wider range of products, better customer support, happier sales representatives and customers, and so on.
Ok, now I’m sold on the diffuser. I’m convinced that Young Living products are the way to go. Now what??? Well Pinterest also introduced me to about 3 women were distributers that also had some pretty amazing blogs put together. I got in contact with one of them and followed her advice. To purchase the diffuser alone as a non-member would be almost $84, not including any of the amazing quality oils I wanted to use in it. BUT! They have a starter kit for $160 which comes with the diffuser and lots of other goodies you can see below.
The decision was easy for me! 🙂 I got the Dew Drop Diffuser and EVERYTHING else!
I am SO HAPPY with my investment! I have had that diffuser going non-stop since it arrived; peppermint during the day to keep me alert, lavender during the evenings to relax and get ready for bed, and anything else in between depending on how I’m feeling. There are so many options. The Stress Away roller is so nice to use to ease the pain when my head is hurting or just to calm me down when I start to get overwhelmed. Each of the oils included in the set have a unique purpose, and I am enjoying all of them.
By purchasing the Premium Starter Kit, it also gave me the opportunity to distribute Young Living Essential Oils to you as well. If you feel like you are interested and need a distributer, please let me know. I’d love to help you out. You are welcome to shop the site, let me know what you would like, and purchase at the retail price. But, obviously I’m a big believer in the Premium Starter Kit and highly recommend going that route. Did I mention all your future purchases will be at wholesale cost-24% off of the retail price? Because they will. 🙂
So if you’re like me and would like to go that route as well, follow the steps below to get set up with the Premium Starter Kit. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Head over to the Young Living page here and fill out your information.
2. Be sure the “Wholesale Member” option is checked so that you don’t end up paying retail prices.
3. My “sponsor ID” and “enroller id” is 3445347
4. If you do not feel comfortable putting in your social security number (this is only for tax purposes if you decide to turn this into a business) then you can get an EIN from the IRS in just a few seconds here and use that number instead (the IRS just needs to be able to connect some number with you for tax purposes). They need a Social Security Number or an EIN because if you make $600 or more per year selling Young Living products, you will receive a 1099 form in the mail (which is required by law). Young Living will never share this info with anyone.
5. Select which starter kit you want to get. My recommendation would be the Premium Starter Kit that we discussed above. Those are the oils that I use almost every single day! You can get the kit that’s $160 and choose either a home diffuser or dewdrop diffuser, or you can get a kit for $170+ with even nicer essential oil diffusers!
6. There is a step where you can sign up for Essential Rewards. During this step you will be asked if you would like to have an additional set sent to you. You might want to skip it during you initial purchase, but if you are interested in learning more about it let me know. It is a great rewards program if you plan to regularly order anything from the company.
7. Go through the checkout process.
8. Email me at email@example.com to let me know, and I will add you to some great Facebook groups!