HAPPY NEW YEAR!
- Drink more water
- Replace one meal-either a meal replacement shake or a green drink
- Eat more green-salads or bigger helpings of veggies for sides
- Eat less sugar
- Walk more
- Stretch…just stretch…and maybe try yoga
- Do. Physical. Therapy. Even though it sucks.
- Do different household chores each day. Pinterest is full of amazing people who have created schedules. Pick one, and actually use it. For more than 2 weeks.
- Learn more about something. I choose blogging, dig a little deeper every week.
- Apply that something. I’m going to try to post a new blog every 2 days.
- Try a new skill; I’ll be making/posting some crafts
- Share that skill with others. I need to look into craft fairs or farmers markets.
- Less guilt-especially on things beyond my control
- Focus on the POSITIVE and not give up hope
- Make the most of good days, and the bad days.
- Rest when rest is needed-don’t over do it, no matter the reasons you could use to justify it.